Earning Passive Income
EarnBet.io First Decentralized Casino
May 21, 2020
What is EarnBet?
Earnbet is the first decentralized Casino built on the Wax Blockchain, a sister-chain of EOS.
It started off on the Ethereum Blockchain, then moved to the Eos blockchain back in August 2018, and now, because of the CPU problems of the Eos blockchain (caused by the EIDOS token mining), is currently on the Wax blockchain.
On EarnBet, there are 5 different games, which are all on-chain, plus a Golden Ticket JACKPOT, which is always rising in value, and a rich weekly leaderboard, with the chance of winning a HUGE amount of money in Bitcoin.
You simply either have to have a Wax account or an EarnBet account. In this tutorial, we’re going to use an EarnBet account.
How do i create an account on EarnBet?
Creating an account is very easy:
1) Once you go on the site, you have to click on “Create Account”
2) From there, you need to name your account and press “Continue to Step 2”
Now, a random combination of 24 words, called “Recovery Words”, will appear on the screen. In case you lose access to your account, these 24 words are the only way you have to regain access to your account. So, i suggest you to copy and save them in a safe place (preferably offline)!
3) Then, you click on “Create Account” and… BOOM! The account has been created!
Once you create your account, you will be given 1000 demo tokens, which you can use to start trying the casino’s games.
What if i want to play with real money?
If you want to bet real money, you need to deposit them first.
Currently, the casino supports betting in 8 different cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC…
If you wish to deposit, you have to click on the “DEPOSIT” button in the top center. For each supported coin/token, you’ll be given a unique Deposit Address / Deposit Memo.
For BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH you’ll need to send the coins to the corresponding addresses. Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, you’ll be given the amount you deposited as bettable tokens.
For EOS, WAX, XRP and BNB you’ll need both the deposit address and the corresponding Deposit Memo. If you don’t put the memo before processing the transaction, you’ll need to contact the support in order to recover the coins you sent!
But wait… What is that weird crypto right there? BET?
BET is the official EarnBet crypto. Once a bet is made on the site, you’ll be given dividends based both on the amount of the betted crypto and on the amount of held BET tokens. You can gain BET by either betting on the site or buying it from an exchange. Currently, the BET token is listed on Binance Dex and Newdex.
The total supply is 88M tokens, and will never be increased. The team shares 25% of all profits with token Holders, while the other 75% are used for marketing, leaderboard, airdrops, events, team salary…
How can i withdraw real money from the casino?
After clicking on the “DEPOSIT” button, the “Withdraw” option will show up on the screen. All Withdrawal options will appear; click on the crypto you wish to withdraw, input the amount you want to withdraw and the address where you wish the crypto is sent to (A fee based on the current situation of the blockchain will be subtracted to the total amount).
If you create a new account, deposit $100 worth of cryptos and bet 50x that amount, you’ll be given $50 in Bitcoin as a signup Bonus!